Monday, March 16, 2015

Summer dress

The weather is warming up here in NM.

So I made a summer dress, size 12 months. This is the second time I make this dress and it's a pain. Should of listened to the other sewing club members when they said to stay away from this pattern. 

It did come out cute and I did fix the back to close correctly.
I will try it again, but will wait a while. 



Matching bloomers.


I have a tub of scraps that are too pretty to toss, so I began sewing them together in a scrap style then cutting 7 inch blocks from them.


Then sewing a white border around them. They look cute. Not sure what I will do next. I just want to use up all the scraps then I will decide what to do. It will be a quilt, just not sure on the size. 


Have not been able to sew much. Work has been stressful. I have been coming home extremely tired and track season for Matt has started.

 Two weeks till spring break. Can't wait. 

Take care, 

Erlinda

No comments:

Post a Comment