Sunday, December 15, 2013

What I took to Sewing Club

 
One paper doll quilt.
 
 
The backing.
 
 
4 pheasant tops size 4.
I also took a red one. I don't know what happen to the picture.
 


 
Size 4 skirt.
 
 
Purse and book bag.
 

 
Size 4 pj's.
 

 
Size 4 corduroy pants.

 
Size 1T dino pants,
 

Size 12 mths.
 


 
Size 3 corduroy pants. 
 

 
2 flannel pillows.
 


I also took 2 stuffed bears.
 
Our end of year lunch was today. I don't have the number of how many items were donated this year. As for my number of items donated it was 43 items, down 7 from last year.
 
Its been a rough year (money wise). I have 3 kids in college & driving and 1 in middle school & sports.
 
Next year I am going to work on a few things.
 
Get my Etsy shop going.
Sew more for the BH kiddos
 Stock up on food/household items (tired of not having anything)
Work on my health and lose weight.
Quilt (learn) more.
 
I made a quilt out of scraps. It fits a twin size bed. I  made it for one of the boys beds in Taos. The blankets I have over there are a bit too short. I decided that  I would make some new ones out of scrap fabric. It was fun making it, it by no means is perfect, but, will keep someone warm. I still need a lot of practice.
 
 
Well I better go, I have to get ready for work,  one more week of work then 2 weeks off for the holidays and some sewing.
 
 
Take Care,
 
Erlinda

No comments:

Post a Comment